Dayton offers a complete line of stainless steel sinks, along with drains and accessories. From drop-in installation to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and bowl configurations. You'll also find packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer service.
- Drop-in installation: sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Double bowls of equal size: conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- 300 series stainless steel: designed for everyday use
- Quiet: sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- U-channel installation: mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Center drain: drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink
- Elkay product is proudly made
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2 in.
Certifications and Listings
ASME Certified, CSA Certified
Cut-Out Depth (inches)
Cut-Out Width (inches)
Kitchen Product Type
Standard Color Family
Made in the USA